• turning of elements onto the smallest area without leaving the table
• controlled, gentle turning even of very heavy elements
• quick turning on site without any tools (no crane, forklift, suspension, ...)
The turning and set system from Technowood allows for safe and careful processing of building elements.
• no dangerous turning with the crane is required
• the crane remains available for other applications
• no warping of components and thus no risk for glued or smoothed surfaces
The number and positioning of the units can be integrated into various table solutions according to customer request.
The units can be controlled individually or in groups via absolute rotary encoder - up to 6 units per hydraulic system.
safe turning and secure set up
As an additional feature, the elements can be set up in a vertical position. This erection mode permits a safe hooking to hall crane.
Powerful and precise hydraulic solution
Even heavy elements are turned without jerking thanks to proportional hydraulics.
Accurate positioning at the edge thanks to horizontal process - optionally with wired remote control.
secure access thanks to closed surface
In home position, the turning units form a closed working surface with the machining table - if a table is part of the solution.